Unpacking the Tecsun PL-390



I took advantage of a snow day recently (probably the last of the year) and ordered the new Tecsun PL-390 radio.  It arrived the next day, and here is the video of me unpacking it.

As you can see, the package had obviously been opened before.  I ordered the radio from Kaito Electronics USA via Amazon.com.  You can also order this and other Tecsun radios from Anon-Co and their eBay store.  Customer service is supposed to be very high through Anon-Co (I have never ordered from them), and the reverse through Kaito Electronics USA.  I was definitely disappointed with the "unpacking" experience of the Tecsun from Kaito.  Serious electronics consumers always want a fresh, unopened product.  The negative side (since I'm in impulse buyer, this is a huge negative) is that orders from Anon-Co ship from China and take at least 5 days (air) to be delivered.  This is probably why I have not ordered from Anon-Co (despite high reviews of their service).

No comments:

Post a Comment